- This course closed on 04/03/2022.
Disclaimer: We just re-did our entire website and hopefully everything will run very smoothly with the updates we implemented. However, we can’t possibly anticipate every potential technical issue/scenario, so please let us know if there is anything confusing or missing in your student dashboard.
Instructor Contact Information
Our Score Guarantee
We offer a minimum 3-point score increase guaranteed on the ACT exam or a minimum 150-point score increase on the SAT exam. If neither score increases by our minimum guarantee, then you can attend the next upcoming prep course for free. Please see our terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions: In order to take advantage of our score improvement guarantee, the student must complete most of the course (they may miss 1 group session), complete the minimum weekly homework assignments, and take the official ACT and/or SAT exam scheduled for the relevant exam date listed above. The student must also provide official documentation of a previous official ACT and/or SAT score or complete one of our proctored ACT and/or SAT practice tests as an initial baseline score for comparison purposes. This guarantee does not apply to students who already have an ACT score of 31+ and/or an SAT score of 1300+. Additional tutoring hours may be purchased for a higher score guarantee.
- Make-Up/Alternative Proctored Exams: TBD – multiple options (see “Zoom Links”)
- 1st Proctored Exam: January 8, 2022 from 8:30am to 12:00 pm EST
- 1st Group Session: January 16, 2022 from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm EST
- Weekly Group Sessions: Sundays from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm EST
- 2nd Proctored Exam: February 12, 2022 from 8:30am to 12:00 pm EST
- Final Group Session: March 6, 2022 from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm EST
- Check-Ins: Scheduled on an individual basis
- Enrollment in this course closed on 01/30/2022.